Tuesday, July 08, 2008

On the Hunt

{Image from Paris Hotel Boutique}

Anna's post today at Absolutely Beautiful things prompted me to revisit Paris Hotel Boutique. In my exploration there I came across a new need, 'Four Years in Paradise' by Osa Johnson. I had no idea that this book existed. Apparently I am way behind as in my research I found that there were at least two posts about it in 2007, where have I been?

{Image from Stylecourt, via Pigtown Design}

I have 'I Married Adventure' (gift from Husband), now I'll need to find a $4 copy of this fantastic cover to make it a collection. I'd love to purchase this pristine copy from Paris Hotel Boutique however my design budget requires stretching so I'll have to keep an eye out for a deal. Of course, the hunt is part of the fun.

4 comments:

Pigtown*Design said...

I saw the book, too. But I think I will wait and see if I can find a copy at our local free book place. It took about a year to find I Married Adventure...

The House That A-M Built said...

Oh good luck in your search... yes the hunt is just as fun! A-M xx

Karyn said...

I don't know what I'd do if I found it for FREE!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this book. The Johnson's had a museum in a little town about 12 miles from where my parents grew up. Now I want to read the book AND visit the museum.