Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Bee Thing

{Flickr, atruedrew}

I've fallen in love with bee skeps this summer and have been searching for the perfect one. I've had such trouble finding it. They just don't seem to be very readily available. I have found a couple available for online purchase but none that have been perfect.

When visiting a friend at the beginning of summer, I happened to spot a big, beautiful one in her dining room. I spontaneously squealed and nearly shouted, "You have a bee skep!?" a little embarrassingly.


She had purchased the last or only one from a shop she frequents. She is now helping me in my crusade to find 'the' one so I know it's just a matter of time.


Wisteria has this great hose house that might placate me for awhile.

1 comment:

All Things Blue said...

Ooooh - it's always a pleasure to stop by your blog. You find the most amazing and quirky things and beautiful pictures! So inspirational!