Friday, March 12, 2010

Weekend Goals

I like to make my goal lists long that way I am bound to get at least one of them met. When the list is short, I failure by not getting any of it done. So, practice embroidery stitches, garden, read, finish recovering couch, garden, transplant ugly plants to backyard and replace with pretty new plants. Do each of these things with the help of the children so that they will enjoying these things when they grow up and we will have long lists of things to talk about forever.
Image via FFFFound

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I hear ya. I have been trying to stick to my new rule, "no new projects" but I am a starter, not so much a finisher. Good luck and Happy Weekend. Love, Heidi

Kerry said...

Oh so true. Here in Australia it's already half way through Saturday and the list I had in my head last night is still in my head! A morning at the hardware store could probably qualify as a start though...that's what I'm telling myself anyway :-)