Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Imagine This


This is one of my favorite things. Imagine how happy I was almost two years ago to get it for free. It was used as a display at the
GAP. I loved it in the store and asked what would be done with it once they were finished with the display. The salesperson let me know that most of the items used for display are disposed of or given away on a first come first served basis. Some of the more expensive pieces are used again. Our local store's sign had already been spoken for so I called around and was able to reserve one 30 minutes away. Now it adorns the room of our youngest and it works there just as well as I had imagined it would.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

How wonderful! I'm not quite sure how I stumbled on to your blog (the black hole blog portal being what it is from link to link to link), but I was searching for old store displays. LOVE the IMAGINE created sign...great, great catch!
Love the idea of it being in a child's room, especially. Cheers!