Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy, Happy Day


There's nothing like a great find to make my day. I've spent entire mornings garage saling with the kids which is absolutely better than going alone. One of them is in charge of the newspaper, the youngest takes photos and the others scope out the goods as we drive by. I keep them up to date on the hot items on my list and they tell me if it's worth stopping. Husband is even happy to go with me on occasion.

More often than not though if I go out specifically looking, I don't find a thing. So many times I have run out on a quick errand and had to get home quick to get Husband (muscle) and his truck. Imagine how happy I was to find this sofa table Sunday afternoon for only $10 and it's in great shape. It's hard to tell by the picture but it's all wood and nicely made I may leave it as is or put a coat of paint on. It's just distressed enough to look perfect either way. I have been keeping an eye out for something like this for quite some time. Oh, happy, happy day!

No comments: