A few simple steps and my dinning room could be transformed into this room from where else but Pottery Barn.
1. Take shells out of hutch and put out milk glass collection.
2. Replace faux plant on top of the hutch with a live one.
3. Watering can to top of hutch rather than wine.
4. I'll skip the hanging plates (not enough wall space)
5. Paint serving tray in cupboard with left over chalkboard paint.
6. Place tray on table and fill with delicate ferns.
7. More plants to chest of drawers.
8. Enjoy a new look for the summer.