Monday, March 09, 2009

Dedicated Space


{Martha Stewart for Valspar}

Our children sit down together each afternoon at the kitchen table to do their homework. Some are there for a few minutes, some are there for a few hours. These two dedicated spaces seem like they could be a nice quiet, structured space for getting things accomplished. The first image reminds me of the cardboard partitions that we put up on our desktops in grammar school for test taking. I love it. It would go along way towards putting a stop to arguments, at least the 'he's looking at me!' complaint would be foregone.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Karyn,

For mentioning Fabic.com on your blog, I have a special gift for you and your readers.

At your convenience, please call me at 1-888-455-2940 ext. 214 or you can email me at tracy@fabric.com.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Tracy Jackson
Affiliate/Donation Manager

vicki archer said...

I love image number 1 - how fun is that partner style desk. Don't you love how children argue over nothing all the time?? Mine did, still do sometimes! Thanks for visiting French Essence - I am just about to watch B a T again, xv.