Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Interaction

I can just imagine the response I'd have if I were to walk into this room. First I'd be compelled to walk up and touch the mantle and then the bathtub and then I think I'd sneak my sandals off to make sure that the floor wasn't too rough underfoot. Once all of the textures had been assessed, I'd stare in amazement at the amount of light coming in from that extra large window and of course, look behind the curtain to see what the view was like.
Marie Claire

1 comment:

kathryn said...

I would touch the tub first. Then check the texture of the floor, while I had my sandals off I would slip into the tub to make sure I fit. I don't think I want to know what is on the other side of the curtain, I think it is an empty lot with dry grass but that is fine as long as I get all that light