Wednesday, August 13, 2008

School Days are Happy Days

Big day tomorrow. I've decided to take some classes towards getting a degree in design. I'll be an old lady there at 32 (nearly 33) but I am looking forward to it.

So, the images for today are from See Jane Work, a site I absolutely love. Shown here are an eco- design calendar by an artist in San Francisco, Cat Seto. It is printed on recycled paper and supported by reclaimed lumber.

I'm a girl who relies heavily on the dictionary whenever spell check is not an option. This Webster's Dictionary is covered in white leather! How's that for placing importance on language?

2 comments:

please sir said...

Good luck - no matter what age you can still design, be inspired, and provide inspiration for others!

Karyn said...

So true, please sir. Thanks.