Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Infatuation

I'm not yet over my infatuation with chalkboards and I'm beginning to think that I may never be. Maybe chalkboards should fall into the category of classic...I don't know, I'm a bit undecided. I've added a gigantic one to my eldest daughter's room and a little one with a wooden frame to my dining room. Neither have been drawn on but I'm working out the plan for each. Top on my list for the dining room, are flowers, labeled. Just as is shown above.
Decor Pad via Amber Interiors

2 comments:

J said...

I share your infatuation with chalk boards & have been planning a large one (maybe two) as part of our kitchen reno. There is something about the graphic possibilities and the impermanence that appeals.

bohemian girl said...

Chalkboardpainted walls is sooo nice! Thanks for a really inspiring blog!