Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Vintage Cutie

Rode my bike to a friends for coffee with the girls this morning. The day really can't go wrong when it begins that way.

My bike started off as a garage sale bargain. Two years later, I decided what color I wanted it painted & Husband painted it. I added decals (not sure how long they will last as this is not the type of use they were intended for). We found a new seat, handlebar grips and a basket. Now it's just my type. I love it.

I do intend to whip up a basket liner. I'm thinking a green stripe might be best for that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to tell you that your blog is absolutely lovely! Love your bike.....and love that kitchen in your August 4 post.

Am now a follower :)

Best wishes from London, England :)

Karyn said...

Simone, thank you for your kind words and for your visits!!