Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pennant Possibilities

Aren't these pennants just adorable? Not to mention the zoo creatures they are styled with! When I saw them it made me think for a moment about redoing my sons room. But then logic returns and I realize it's been just over a year since I did that last and adding these pennants would also mean new bedding, new accessories, and on an on. And when it's time to redecorate again he will be heading into the teenage years and these would no longer be age appropiate.

So I'll share with you and keep them in my inspiration file and maybe someone will have a baby boy and ask me what they should do in his nursery...

All of these items can be found at Three Potatoe Four along with tons of other great vintage items but if you like them, act fast. Their products sell quickly.

No comments: