Monday, November 03, 2008

I Must Have!

I'm obsessed with this scarf. The Sartorialist posted this photo in December of 2007 and I've had it on my mind ever since. When I first saw it, I immediately went to my knitting drawer and got to work making it's double. I'd get it finished, try it on and find that it was not tall enough, the edge rolled too much or in some other way, not quite right. I put it aside for a time, but the weather is getting cooler and I'm back at it. It's sad, I know, but I'm determined.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Hey Karyn, thanks for stopping by my blog. Unfortunately the tomato succumbed to the frost and now it is a shrivled little memory in the compost pile.

What a great scarf - keep up with your effort to copy it. Just think how satisfying it will be when it comes out perfect. You're ahead of me by a mile - I can't knit to save my life.