Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just for Fun

I've been working hard gathering information about tents and teepee's. I'd like to put one up a corner of our loft space. It seems like it would be a lot of fun for the kids. They could read or just hang out in it. When they have friends over to stay the night they could "camp out". We have a bunch of national parks posters to go up on the walls in that same space so it really would fit in well but it has to be small (6ft by 3-4ft) and it has to be cute and very inexpensive. I'd really prefer vintage or handmade but I may end up going with a new one just to keep it simple. I am determined. If you have any ideas/suggestions, please share.
Vintage Children's Books

2 comments:

Angie said...

I think this is such a great idea!!! I saw a photo in a magazine once that had a little tent set up in the corner of the room where all the books were kept. I fell in love with it! A little camping feeling while you read

kathryn said...

I think you should use fabric scraps that you all love. I am a big fan of eclectic.