Friday, December 11, 2009

Stress

Today is the last working day of class (boy that went quick). My dress (this isn't it, but might as well be) is far from finished. I've been too intimidated to work on it at home. Why did I pick such a difficult pattern?! Oh, I know because it will be awesome when/if it is completed. Getting nervous, the plan is to wear it Christmas Eve. That day is getting very close. Hoping for speed and super sewing skills.
Image via Geometric Sleep

*Update- Thank goodness for extensions!!

3 comments:

Debacled said...

You should post pictures of the process. And then get started on a dress for me.

Irene ~ RE~VINTAGED said...

I hope you don't end up looking as fierce as that model! (lovely dress though)I'll bet your dress will come together beautifully!! Can't wait to see it :)

Anonymous said...

You will do fine and your dress will be lovely....can't wait to see it!! You can email me any time :)