Monday, October 31, 2011

Treat

Have you seen the work of Richard Saja? By embroidering on traditional toile fabrics, the scene becomes decidedly non traditional. Saja is one of the many talented artists highlighted in the book, Hoopla: The Art of Unexpected Embroidery, which I happen to have an extra copy of. I would like to treat one of you with the book, if you are interested. Leave a comment on this post, I will randomly choose a comment(er) on Thursday of this week and ship the book out on Friday.

*Update- A copy of Hoopla will be sent to Kerry of a Tranquil Townhouse, the winner of the drawing. Thank you to all who participated.
Hot Hive Textiles

5 comments:

Kerry said...

This book would be a treat indeed. Thank you for the opportunity :)

kathryn said...

Me, me, pick me!

Michelle said...

this is a beautiful piece. I'm sure the rest of the book can only be as beautiful!

Karyn said...

A copy of Hoopla will be sent to Kerry of a Tranquil Townhouse, the winner of the drawing.

Thanks to everyone who participated, I wish I could send a copy to each of you...

Kerry said...

Thank you so much Karyn. Can't wait for the postman :)