Sunday, January 24, 2010

Success

I've managed to pull myself out of a reading rut. I think I'm a reader again (sigh of relief). It was getting pretty bleak. I was disappointing in myself for neglecting my love of reading but now that's over. How do I know? Because as soon as I finished the 700+ page book I was reading today, I immediately thought to myself, "What next?"

I tell you all of this, not so you can applaud my menial success but only so that if you too have wanted to start reading again, you might get a little nudge in that direction.
Lost & Fawned Home

1 comment:

jules @ The Diversion Project said...

Hey that's cool!!

I had the same experience over the holidays, i finished a book for the first time in forever and went straight out and bought another. Starting to slow up a bit with it now i'm back at work, but i'm determined to try and keep it up and not lose that habit again.

good luck to you too - hope the new reading thing sticks :)

jules